- Information We Collect
- How We Use The Information We Collect
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- “Cookies” and Tracking Technologies
- Do Not Track Disclosure
- Third-Party Ad Networks
- Recruiters, Employers, and Job Seekers
- User Reviews and User Generated Content
- How To Access and Update Your Personal Information
- Newsletters and Communications from Us
- Third Party Websites
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
How We Use The Information We CollectAs permitted by applicable law, we retain and use the information we collect about you for the following reasons:
- Provide Services. To provide our Services to you, including to share information between and among job seekers, recruiters, and employers; to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; to fulfill your requests; to authenticate users; to process payments; and for other customer service purposes.
- Improve Services. To understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences.
- Personalize Content. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or Services.
- Marketing. To send marketing and other promotional information, including information about jobs and third party products and services in which we think you may be interested.
- Referrals. To make suggestions to you about your connections that may be potential referral candidates for open positions at your current place of employment.
- Business Operations. We may also use information in the normal course or our business, such as for accounting, reporting, evaluation, and internal auditing.
- Aggregate or De-identified Information. We may also use aggregate or de-identified information about users for other marketing, research, and other purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose the information we collect about you, including your personal information, as explained below. You can make certain profile information private, by logging into your account and adjusting your profile visibility.
- Global Recruiter Users. We may disclose the information we collect about you with other Global Recruiter users. For example, if you are a job seeker, we may disclose your information to recruiters and employers. If you are a recruiter or employer and you have created a profile or job opportunity, all information that you post will public and visible to job seekers seeking job opportunities and other visitors to the Site. In addition, user profiles may be indexed and displayed through third-party public search engines. Job seekers may make certain profile information private by adjusting their profile settings. Please see the Recruiters, Employers and Job Seekers section below for more information.
- Publicly Available Information. Certain information, such as your resume and certain profile information, may be available publicly through the Site and indexed through a search engine; job seekers may make certain profile information private by adjusting their profile settings.
- Affiliates. We may share the information we collect about you with any current or future subsidiaries or affiliated companies, who may use it consistent with this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may share the information we collect about you with our contractors and service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing and data hosting.
- Other Third Parties. As permitted by applicable law, we may share the information we collect about you with unaffiliated third parties, including so that those third parties may market to you. If you are a California resident, please see the “Your California Privacy Rights” section below for more information.
- Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect about you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose the information we collect about you to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
Do Not Track DisclosureOur Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies). You may disable certain tracking as discussed above in the “Cookies” and Other Tracking Technologies section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Third-Party Ad NetworksWe may display targeted ads and personalized content to users on the Site and within the Services, as part of Global Recruiter direct online display advertising, based on our user information as well as your activities within the Services.. We also use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements on our Sites or other websites, based on your visits to our Site as well as other websites. We also may provide these third-party advertisers with information about your usage of our Site and Services, as well as aggregate or non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our Site and users of our service.
To opt out of targeted marketing by us please use as follows:
- US Users: For more information and to opt out of ad networks operated by members of the Digital Advertising Association (DAA), visit the DAA AdChoices page: www.aboutads.info/choices.
- Canadian Users: Users in Canada should go to the DAA’s Canadian AdChoices page: http://youradchoices.ca/choice….